Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Matthew 23:26

yes indeed we are cool. even with awesome face paint.
Today I woke up, got ready talked on the phone to sweet Sarah!  
then rode my bike down to Macys( a great coffee shop that pretty close to my house)
read my book, my bible, and journaled.
Read in Matthew today, chapter 23 to be exact... and this verse really struck my heart.(maybe because we just talked about it at church on Sunday? great sermon by the way shawn.. )

You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside also may become clean.

 Matthew 23:26

but this verse really speaks a lot to me, just in everything that has been going on in my life. so now its written on my hand, so that when I look down I can see it.
Brandons great at photography. and I really love this picture& I was laying in the hammock when he took this! 
his face is priceless. 
A picture that makes my heart smile 
every day when I get onto the internet, this is my new home page
And I am super excited that I get to see Brandon 3 weekends in a row! 
better believe it. 
yesterday was the first day of class,which was great, and now I am off to 2 more classes. looks like my tuesdays and thursdays will be pretty chill. which is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment