Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Break me into pieces that will grow in the ground

I am sitting on my couch with a cup of warm tea within reach listening to sweet JJ Heller this song is fantastic.(scroll down a bit, then you can watch the live video...its great.such a talented artist)

But last weekend Brandon was here, and it was great. We just hung out together, went shopping, just relaxed. and enjoyed one another. I think its a great sign when you can do nothing and still have fun. Its just the people your with.

Sidenote: I am just so thankful for the sweet girls that I have been introduced through Brandon. At first I was a little weary, as in it would always be guys, Brandon, and me.  But no thank thank the Lord theses guys have significant others who are fantastic.(the guys are fantastic also, and so funny. really I laugh so hard when I am around them!but lets be honest your wives are freakin bomb.)  One in particular is Erin. I didn't know her, but attender her wedding, and then got to know her as our interactions became more and more common. and I am just so thankful for the sweet friendship that has developed. I can truthfully saw that If we lived close to each other, we would be best friends. just love our conversations, and our time together. SOOO excited to see you next weekend Erin!



Its funny to look back through Brandon and I's pictures from the past year.... This picture was the first time we hung out=) such a great weekend together.










Weekly surf:

These pictures are so beautiful, and some so heartbreaking.

This is going to be my next DIY project

I would like to someday have a wall like this, so that I can display adorable family photos.

Loving this vest, and the cute denimn shirt underneath it.

Next time Brandon and I are together... I would like to make this. (even if its for little kids...come on we all don't have fancy ice cream makers!)

These pictures make my heart leap with joy because they are so dang adorable.

Still digging these sweet cameras.


hope your week was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment