Monday, February 14, 2011

You're Beautiful

I am studying and some how get a little distracted.
things that made my heart leap:
the nice weather out. oh bike how I have missed you.
having lunch with sweet Kaley
The adorable old couple that are sitting not too far from me sharing a doughnut and reading books. (the husband walked over and said" happy Valentines day love. You are just as beautiful as the day I met you." awwwwwww. my heart is on the ground , I am looking forward to doing that when I am old and married. drinking coffee and sharing doughnuts and reading books together)
This video
& seeing a guy riding a bike with daisies in his backpack.
have a beautiful day.
tell someone that you think they are beautiful. and why you love them. It will be sure to put a smile on their face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment