Thursday, February 17, 2011

oh Lord.
I am in Albuquerque and I am a little lost.
I am here to meet with an advisor at UNM and plan my life next few semesters of school.  
Do you ever go to places and feel like you are completely out of place and people can take 1 look at you and know that you don't belong?
yup.
thats how I feel.
maybe its the warm weather, and  I am wearing winter clothes.( I will be going to my car and changing) ...maybe its that I am not sure if I parked some where legal.Maybe its because everyone in here seems 10 times cooler than me. Maybe its that I have no flipping idea where I am. 
its a coffee shop.
thats all I know. 
And to be honest I HATE meeting with advisors. 
I am not sure why but there is just something that rubs me the wrong way.
I think they should have a get to know you session. ha- you know like "lets talk about what you love to do, what are your passions"
instead of...."have a seat, what classes do you want to take? you want to be a teacher? really?" 
gosh...
here we go. 

Jesus. you know me and my heart. guide me. and please help me not look like a fool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment