Thursday, January 27, 2011

By the grace of God I am what I am- 1 Corinthians 15:10

I am just a normal girl,
who has normal insecurities,
how has normal struggles,
who has normal problems,
who has normal arguments,
who has normal looks,
who has normal well everything.

I have been itching to blog for the past few days.
I am currently reading this fantastic book by Beth Moore.
It rocks me alot.
I would just like to say this books has done alot for me.
It has shown me areas where I need to grow, what I need to let go of and PRAISE JESUS
 I am not the only girl who feels insecure.
I have been highlighting, and underlining this book over and over again.
I would like to share just a few with you:
" In other words the more tender hearted we are the more vulnerable to insecurity we'll likely  be. Some people take things harder and deeper to heart than others. It's not a matter of weakness. It's a matter of personal sensitivity. "

"I'm afraid I will get bitten. God gave me this tender heart and though I want to give up my chronic insecurity I really do want to hang onto my heart. When I don't feel something It's like being dead" 


This one really shook me:

"Insecurity lives in constant terror of loss. Insecure people are always afraid that something or somebody is going to be taken from them"
Now if that doesn't smack me right in the face I am not sure what else will.
SO to put a title on my last post about fear that something was going to happen to Brandon.
Yup. Insecurity.
Not to say that I am completely free of insecurities, but I feel like I have come to the point where I am better than when I started.
The fear doesn't have a hold. ( as of right now...you know how those insecurities sneak up on us, tap us on the shoulder and pretend to be a comfort. bull crap.)

On another note.....

I am feeling like I could just sit and people watch for a few hours.

 I am wishing I could see this guys this weekend:

I am excited to see this concert with my brother.
I may or may not be obsessed with this blog.
I have a few ideas as to when I can use this fantastic photographer.
Oh I had a fantastic weekend snowboarding with these fantastic people.
I am SO thankful I found sweet girls who were at the same level as me(yay!)


and we had a fantastic time stopping when ever we wanted! and admiring this beautiful view!

I seriously cannot wait to lead in LA! Its going to be so great!





No comments:

Post a Comment