Friday, October 22, 2010

If you were a boat my darling a boat my darling, I'd be the wind at your back.

This Fantastic album has been on replay for about 2 days now. There are a few songs that I have just fallen in love with. One is called the boat song. I was reading reviews about the album just to see what people said about it and I love this:
"Boat Song" is another beautiful acoustic love song about how she and her husband complete each other, as she sings, "If you were a boat… I'd be the wind at your back."
And its true, its a fantastic love song. One of those songs that makes your heart pitter-patter when you hear it. 
But really JJ Heller is an amazing artist.  and If I am being honest I have been looking at pictures of her hair, because I am thinking of chopping mine off like hers. ( if I have enough guts to do it....)

No comments:

Post a Comment