Monday, October 4, 2010

Who will love me for me, not for what I have done, or what I will become.

ITS COLD OUT.

summer is gone.

You know what this means?

Christmas is close.

Eggnog lattes are almost here! (yay! yay! yay!)

Christmas music is going to start playing.

and SNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

I can wear scarves, and gloves, and warm jackets.

sit out side,
 drink lots of hot tea, 
read books,
 and just admire the pretty snow. 
sit next to my space heater when things get a little too cold, then do it all again.

Today was the first day that I could wear a scarf. It was FANTASTIC. 

If you can't tell I LOVE THE WINTER. It is my favorite. 
I get GIDDY( definition: lightheartedly silly or joyfully elated )when I wake up and its over cast out, and its cold. I wanna do a little dance& Sometimes I do.

I really want an eggnog latte. super bad. or just eggnog. 

I feel like this song kinda says where I am in m life right now. http://www.jjheller.com/home.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment