Sunday, September 26, 2010

You are breaking me down.



 Yesterday it was Brandon and I's one year. We celebrated by going to a thrift store and picking out each other clothes and wearing them out to dinner and a movie. It was pretty fun. The orange shoes and hat really did it, the dress was not bad at all.
He looked fantastic in some really great man capris. and a sweet vest. If we are being honest I would have thought that it would have been a lot worse. ( I was thinking a silky onesie, and a tutu. whew)  But it was fun, we had a great time. It was fun to just be together. I am so excited for the day I no longer have to say goodbye to him. 
So for the present i wanted to do something that was meaningful. Because I mean, come on 1 year is a big deal. 

So I got this idea, from this blog, but just did it my own way, a little bit.and I wanted to do a few trial runs with it I guess.
I think that the one she does is  adorable, and I want to make one for my own house someday(even if some people say it may be tacky) I think its cute. The first one was a tad bit crooked, and yeah. But if you have not heard this song before you should. It is great.






This one was his present, and I really like how it turned out. This was the last one that I made.

This was the 2nd one I made, and I like it a lot more than the first one. BUT i went to a thrift store, found some sweet frames. went to Michaels bought some canvas, and then spray painted the frames the colors that I wanted them to be. Then started painting away. I thought they turned out pretty good.
 I also made him a card. that I really like, and I though that it turned out cute.

I got to go home for a few days, and it was great. To hang out with my sweet brother, and family. It was fun to see them.

We took our Christmas card photo, there are ones with all of us, my dad included.I just didn't wan to to put them up here yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment