Sunday, October 27, 2013

I guess you could say that I've grown

The sun is shining on my back, a cozy puppy snuggles next to me and my husband is working away in the backyard.
There is so much to be thankful for in the everyday humdrum of our lives. 
For starters the precious life that's kicking and nudging away in my womb. 
I am blown away every time I feel the little press in my tummy, that God has created life in me.
He has trusted ME enough to bring a child into this world.
 I know that sounds weird because people get pregnant all the time, and they aren't praising God for it. 
But this isn't me getting knocked up, with no home, or husband, it isn't a burden that I don't want. 
But instead I have a cozy home, a warm husband, and a loving God who has entrusted ME with this life.
What a sweet blessing is that? 
I feel seriously inadequate.
I have no idea what I am doing, yeah I have held babies and changed diapers. But I haven't been sleep deprived with sore nipples with a screaming infant looking at me like "You know what your doing right?" 
I am sure every first time Mom goes through this right? 
Well prepared or not... there will be a happy baby arriving in 4 short months. 
Any must know advice from fellow Mom's out there? 


No comments:

Post a Comment